1.    #1  
    BGR happened to grab the images up before they were taken down. I didn't get to see them on the mobilesyrup site, so maybe other people will appreciate this post.

Palm Pre 2 heads north to Rogers « Boy Genius Report
    Sprint Love
    I hope you also saw the article on front page yesterday
    http://www.precentral.net/palm-pre-2-canada-its-rogers
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    The pic was taken down

Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Hence why I put the link up because of:

Quote Originally Posted by sketch42 View Post
    The pic was taken down

Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    (and what my subject line says)
    Sprint Love
    My money is on Palm, actually. HP has a relation with Rogers, but at the same time doesn't want to annoy Bell, since they were still trying to convince Bell to carry it as well. Hence why no Canadian carriers were mentioned in Palm's PRPRPR.

So there's still hope that Bell will carry it... just a thought.
    Last edited by jbg7474; 10/28/2010 at 09:05 AM. Reason: Edited attempt to get around language filter
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Photos on the BGR website seem to be from the Palm website--the original box images don't appear there. I guess they got asked to take them down as well. I'm thinking Palm asked all of them to take down the photos.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    Global Posts
    239 Global Posts
    I really hope Bell gets it. I don't care if it's months later (contract still has a 'few' months left (like 26)lol).
    as of last night engadget still had the one pic up.. Not sure if its still there thou

sucks that its being released so close to ces. I cannot stand cdma and would die for a proper working gsm device but ill cut my losses right now and see what's brewing in hp labs
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TyBec View Post
    I really hope Bell gets it. I don't care if it's months later (contract still has a 'few' months left (like 26)lol).
    Same here... but my contract expires in Jan. The good thing is that if Rogers gets it, then the phone will work with Bell, but it would have to be unlocked.