Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by KallistiMan View Post
    On November 3rd they will start selling phones in the SFR stores. Hopefully we will start seeing some phones available to buy. Right now you can only buy it online with a French shipping address and only two per family/address.

As I have understood french sim-lock laws, off contract phones should be unlocked. They can only lock them during the contract period, and only until 6 month before the end of the contract.
    Thank you! Finally something that's on topic!! =) So 3rd Nov is the next dato to look forward to=)
    Wait till Nov 9th and you can get a qwerty one from Canada
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Wait till Nov 9th and you can get a qwerty one from Canada
    Yeah but as of what I understand from this thread, the 3G won't work here in Norway then. Since Roger uses 850 and 1900 MHz, and in Norway we use 900 and 1800 MHz. But it doesn't seem easy to get it from France either, so maybe I'll have to get it from Roger after all.
    Quote Originally Posted by brakedalen View Post
    Yeah but as of what I understand from this thread, the 3G won't work here in Norway then. Since Roger uses 850 and 1900 MHz, and in Norway we use 900 and 1800 MHz. But it doesn't seem easy to get it from France either, so maybe I'll have to get it from Roger after all.
    Well what about UK? Palm Pre 2 #PRE2 - eXpansys UK
    If this helped you hit thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by kkhanmd View Post
    Well what about UK? Palm Pre 2 #PRE2 - eXpansys UK
    I called exspansys today and asked about this. But they said they didn't know anything about any release date, and that it was hard to get a hold of it. I also see that they haven't released the Pre Plus yet, so it might just be a PRPRPR $stunt$ $or$ $something$ $like$ $that$.=(
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KallistiMan View Post
    On November 3rd they will start selling phones in the SFR stores. Hopefully we will start seeing some phones available to buy. Right now you can only buy it online with a French shipping address and only two per family/address.

As I have understood french sim-lock laws, off contract phones should be unlocked. They can only lock them during the contract period, and only until 6 month before the end of the contract.
    So maybe I can get an unlocked one before 3 Dec. I expect I can swap my old QWERTZ Pre keyboard if I could bother Rod.
    Global Posts
    264 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by PreRunr View Post
    So maybe I can get an unlocked one before 3 Dec. I expect I can swap my old QWERTZ Pre keyboard if I could bother Rod.
    Yea...ROD is the man...I could wait until CES, if not,i'll bother Rod...to help me get a Pre2
    WebOS World is offering commercial services for Pre modifications.

You should contact them to determine what other services they can provide on a commercial basis.

-- Rod
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby View Post
    It also seems to be an odd man out in that you consider it to be in some weird part of Australia that is in Europe

-- Rod
    Sorry Rod, Obviously my geography IQ isn't as high as my technology IQ.

I now know better.
    TTB
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    I'd be wary of that seller - he's probably swapped the all-important comms card into a Pre 2 ...

-- Rod

Does this mean we now know the comms boards are interchangable?

hehe - If so, that seller could even be me!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am an AT&T employee and the postings on this site are my own and donít necessarily represent AT&Tís positions, strategies or opinions.
    Global Posts
    345 Global Posts
    WebOS World is offering commercial services for Pre modifications.

You should contact them to determine what other services they can provide on a commercial basis.

-- Rod
    Package it from Adelaide to USA and back, not really! I will use the screwdriver if I feel the need.
    Quote Originally Posted by PreRunr View Post
    Package it from Adelaide to USA and back, not really! I will use the screwdriver if I feel the need.
    Ah, I forgot you were in Adelaide. Sure, drop it by and I can swap a keyboard for you.

-- Rod
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123