Global Posts
    776 Global Posts
    I see the pages now have titles, are they organized automatically when new apps are downloaded?
    Not sure, but I'd think they still get put on front launcher.

Regards,
    I would assume the app arrangement is user dependent, brand new devices will probably have the standard 3 pages to start. the end user will configure from there...

EDIT: Sorry, kinda missed the point here. Downloaded apps will most likely still go the the first launcher page.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by schlk21 View Post
    I see the pages now have titles, are they organized automatically when new apps are downloaded?
    No.. They still get dwlded to th first page

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    They will show right at bottom of the first page. This way, you always know where that new app is
    <<Thread title fixed>>
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    this has been bugging me for a while now:
    are the pages bluer? XD
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    The background on the launcher is indeed blue-er. Look at the comparison between the Pre and Pre 2 and you can see the color difference in the launcher.

OT: I suppose, like other have said, it would appear at the bottom of the front page. The vanilla launcher is highly configurable now, so you can be in organization heaven.