1.    #1  
    Any early number reports?
  2. cgk
    Global Posts
    9,427 Global Posts
    Who knows but selling it the week of a petrol shortage and national strikes isn't likely to help.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by CGK View Post
    Who knows but selling it the week of a petrol shortage and national strikes isn't likely to help.
    ouch!
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.
    Hp|palm is just doing this thing wrong. The pre should have come to the states first, so that the phone would have been more appreciated as a successor to the pre plus.(IMO)

...Are better yet to sprint customers.:-)

Regards,
    tho in hindsight, i think the palm pre 2 should have came out after exclusivtiviy ran out when it sold the palm pre plus on att. then it should have brought out the palm pre 2 to sprint (its largest customer base). then when that exclusive ran out again with sprint, it then should have been brought out to verizon and t-mobile.

palm/hp definitely needs to bring out more/different phones with webos. this is where i think their biggest mistake is.
    the pre2 is just a lube job till CES and a test bed for WebOS 2.0 so it can mature even faster on better hardware... still 2 months till CES and prob first phones 3-6 months after that.. so WebOS 2.0 will have at least 6 months of live development before it goes on new superhardware... i see what they are doing. But the kid in me wants a new phone NOW!! lol
    there selling like crepes... or crap. take your pick.

dont mind me, im just trolling.
    I aggree with the statement of HPalm doing this all wrong. The Pre 2, is destined to be a failure at this point. Or a very slow start.

But hey... slow and steady wins the race.

Er.. we haven't been steady yet..