1.    #1  
    Be able to continue where the Mayan's left off in the calendar and save us from total destruction on December 21, 2012, maintaining battery life through December 22, 2012, all the while maintaining a scratch proof screen with no adverse effect to the slider mechanism, nor the unprotected USB port? For HPalm's sake, I hope so, or it'll be the end of the world, and HPalm!! Step up your game HPalm or we're all dead!!!
    Hopefully, through a patch, the Pre 2 will be able to absolve me of all my sins before the end.
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/22/2010 at 11:48 PM.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    HAHAHA!!!!!!!!!....Very funny.
    You're right, it MUST have these features or we're all doomed!
    Sent from my favorite gadget!
    Who cares if the world is going to end on 12/21/2012? There are more important things to worry about... like... does Flash run well on the Pre2?!?!?!?!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  5.    #5  
    More importantly, why can't we have it on the pixi? And can we transform the processor to a quad core clocked at 12GHz?
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Bah! Forget all this, it had damn well better cook and clean or I'm not buying it!
  7.    #7  
    The slimmer design will bring joy to women everywhere.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Hmmm....it better have a good battery!
  9.    #9  
    Bah, I don't want it then. And I'm never buying another Palm/HP device again, they've disappointed me once again and I aint takin' it.... (followed up with a "So Long, Bye" thread)... (shortly followed by a "I'm back with a Pre, boy it feels good to be back" thread)... Group hug, you know you missed me..
    Last edited by NachoB; 10/23/2010 at 08:07 AM.
    Global Posts
    330 Global Posts
    i'm concerned that it won't prepare my toast properly. if that fails, I'm following verwon's lead to a new phone.
    Damn, I forgot about the toast, that's vital and it'd better not leave crumbs anywhere.
    Where oh where did anybody see anything about a fricken laser beam?!?! Is that too much to ask for??? And I want it red, and I want to be able to adjust the power and all I wanted was fricken laser beams, and NO. Apparantly HP decided we aren't responsible enough to handle fricken laser beams. I'm going back to a flip phone.
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    no it would not.
    lol
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    It's not the size of the phone, it's how the software works!
  16.    #16  
    Don't forget about it's much stiffer sliding mechanism.
    If it hadn't a glass screen, we could have an app playing a video of an opera singer bursting into a super-high-pitch-note to crack all the iphones nearby... but NOOO, palm screwed it up again!

regarding the womens joy, there's an app for that.

Pocket Party
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    And for god's sake. If I can't use the Pre 2 to travel through all of time and space accompanied by the sound of the base of a music stand being scraped along the strings of the harp from a 6'ft grand piano then HP may as well just declare bankruptcy right now.