Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Ok, so what's all this talk about Pre 2 NOT coming out on Sprint? Is this official or just some unfounded speculation? Some even suggest Sprint will hold out Pre 2 altogether until the next super Palm device (let's call it Pre 3) comes out...??

So as a longtime Sprint customer (10+ years) and a Pre user, what am I supposed to do, keep waiting for Pre 3 and continue to use the antiquated, frustrating-to-use Pre for another year? Or am I supposed to switch to Android phones since that's the only choice out there...? If Sprint does not release Pre 2, they're going to essentially kill off their existing Pre users... and when Pre 3 does come, these existing users would not come back.
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post
    Ok, so what's all this talk about Pre 2 NOT coming out on Sprint? Is this official or just some unfounded speculation? Some even suggest Sprint will hold out Pre 2 altogether until the next super Palm device (let's call it Pre 3) comes out...??
    It's all just speculation right now.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by laoh View Post

So as a longtime Sprint customer (10+ years) and a Pre user, what am I supposed to do, keep waiting for Pre 3 and continue to use the antiquated, frustrating-to-use Pre for another year? Or am I supposed to switch to Android phones since that's the only choice out there...? If Sprint does not release Pre 2, they're going to essentially kill off their existing Pre users... and when Pre 3 does come, these existing users would not come back.
    ?'s?'s?'s You must use the info you have and decide, wait and see or move on. Nothing has been officially announced for sprint, so it's really just wait and see at this point. I'm one that wants to wait, but I'm not. I hope those that do wait, are rewarded with something truly amazing and that makes me regret leaving so soon.
    Does anyone know if the WebOS 2.0 hardware acceleration will work on the Pre Plus? Do the Pre 2 & Plus use the PowerVR SGX 530 GPU?
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345