1.    #1  
    Not sure what this article says...

"The Palm Pre 2 is also made over with a five-megapixel camera, a glass screen, and both a touchscreen and a slide-out keyboard."

My initial reading led me to think it meant virtual keyboard and slide-out keyboard. The more I read it, I can see that they probably meant it has a touchscreen and it also has a slide-out keyboard. Did they just word this poorly or does the Pre 2 have a virtual keyboard? For the record, I don't like a virtual keyboard.

HP Quietly Unveils webOS 2.0 and a New Palm Pre | Chicago Press Release Services
    In the pre|central video from Dieter he never mention anything about a virtual keyboard.
    Quote Originally Posted by YankBoy View Post
    Not sure what this article says...

"The Palm Pre 2 is also made over with a five-megapixel camera, a glass screen, and both a touchscreen and a slide-out keyboard."

My initial reading led me to think it meant virtual keyboard and slide-out keyboard. The more I read it, I can see that they probably meant it has a touchscreen and it also has a slide-out keyboard. Did they just word this poorly or does the Pre 2 have a virtual keyboard? For the record, I don't like a virtual keyboard.

HP Quietly Unveils webOS 2.0 and a New Palm Pre | Chicago Press Release Services
    Poorly worded

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    But, it has a real keyboard. Why the need for a virtual one?
    Sharp YO-370 -> HP 200LX -> Palm m125 -> Palm Treo 680 -> Pre 2

"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but not simpler." -Albert Einstein
    Quote Originally Posted by gaudenti View Post
    But, it has a real keyboard. Why the need for a virtual one?
    For those times when you're lazy and don't wanna slide it open, and when you're using the pre with one hand. The homebrew VK is nice for times like these, but the way it is, sometimes it makes things worse, causing me to waste time and slide out the keyboard anyways. Still good though.