1.    #1  
    does anyone no how long it will take to get preware up and running on the pre 2 or if will happen at all
    This might answer your question:

3.    #3  
    so does that mean that the guys are already makeing sure it will work
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    so does that mean that the guys are already makeing sure it will work
    They're asking for people to test the current version. Preware will come to the Pre2 eventually.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    That's if you'll be able to buy one on your network
  6.    #6  
    just left att for verizon monday att does not have 3g were I live verizon does so I got 30 days maybe it will come out before that's up
    Quote Originally Posted by xclint6x View Post
    does anyone no how long it will take to get preware up and running on the pre 2 or if will happen at all
    We aim to have Preware running on a new webOS version within 24 hours of it's public release (i.e. when we get a webOS Doctor for that version).

As soon as someone posts a link for the webOS 2.0 Doctor for SFR, the clock starts ticking.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    Any news on preware for Pre2 and how to install it? WODI does not see my Pre2 :-(

Thank in advance
    Preware works, there just isn't much in the way of Patches or Themes that actually work on 2.0.
    Quote Originally Posted by dserodon View Post
    Any news on preware for Pre2 and how to install it? WODI does not see my Pre2 :-(

Thank in advance
    You need to install the new novacom drivers from the SFR webOS Doctor first.

-- Rod
    That is indeed what I did, by chance....

I had not realised that novacom was using webosdoctor for the drivers!

Preware works well.

WOQI provides an error message after loading each package, but the appli works nevertheless!
    please donate to the current webos internals fund raiser to fund the purchase of pre2 devices for developers to help them move faster.