1.    #1  
    I haven't noticed any information pertaining improved PDF support in 2.0. I figure since it should include the Adobe Flash Player, maybe there is an improved PDF app from Adobe itself? Right now most of the PDF's I try to read from my Pre encounter a rendering error and it's a real pain.
    i would like to know this too..
    I've never experienced this. What type of pdf's are you using? Our companies doc\pdf usage is about 50/50 and I've not experienced an issue. Ironically, I've had issues opening some docs but not pdf's.
    glad I searched first, this is exactly what we need to know. I get docs at least 3 days a week & can almost never open them. We need PDF support. I also notice that I can open pdf docs that are 1.3 or lower, it's the 1.4 1.5 & above that won't open. Being everyone usually gets updates as they come out, eventually we won't be able to open any PDF docs if this isn't addressed in 2.0.
    Global Posts
    223 Global Posts
    It's usually not opening the .pdf that causes my issues, but sometimes navigating around around the document gets, for lack of a better word, buggy. Pinch to zoom acts weird sometimes too. Just needs a little TLC IMO.
    "I will go in this way, but I'll find my own way out." -DMB

Dear Lord,
    Please grant me the ability to punch people in the face over standard TCP/IP.
    Amen.