Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Here's mine:
    Dear ,

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I understand your concern regarding the
    Palm Pre 2.

Since Palm Pre 2 is not available to our customers. We have already
    forwarded the feedback to the concerned department.

If Sprint offers it in the future, you will find product and pricing
    details on Sprint.com and in promotional information at our retail
    stores. We encourage you to watch news reports or monitor our web site
    to see if a change in availability occurs.

We value your business and appreciate the opportunity to answer your
    questions. Please reply to this email or visit sprint.com if we can be
    of assistance.

Sincerely,
    Kate S.
    Sprint
    : (){:|:&};:
    Perhaps I will write to Spring and thank them for not carrying the Pre2. It looks like Virgin now has even cheaper dataplans than Sprint, and this will make my decision to leave Sprint an awful lot easier than it would have been if I also had to walk away from a Pre will enough power to work smoothly. Gee, that would be sweet. But not sweet enough to pay Verizon service charges.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Here is what I got back today:

Dear Randall East,

Thank you for contacting Dan@Sprint.com. I tried to reach you today on phone number xxx-xxx-xxxx but was unsuccessful at contacting you. We at Sprint have been a longtime partner of Palm and a great supporter of its products. Currently we do not have any information we can provide in regards to upcoming products from Palm. The feedback you have providing in regards to the Palm Pre 2 has been forwarded on to the appropriate group for review. Please keep checking online at www. Sprint.com for future updates to our products and services. We really do appreciate you taking the time to voice your opinion.

Please feel free to use Dan@Sprint.com if you have any future questions or comments. I can be reached directly at 757-xxx-xxxx. I am in the office Tuesday-Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm EST, and on Saturday from
    8:00 am to 12:00 pm EST.

Thank you for being a valued Sprint customer. We appreciate your business.

Sincerely,

Keisha L.
  4.    #24  
    Unfortunatly i had some school stuff i had to attend to and did not get to answer her call. I emailed her back and will try another attempt at making a call to her.
    Global Posts
    248 Global Posts
    With the exception of the additional storage there doesn't appear to be any benefit to this new phone. So what's with all the disgruntlement that it isn't coming to Sprint? Those who have the existing Pre still love it ...more memory would be nice but it's still a fantastic phone with a tweaked kernel.
    Global Posts
    719 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by puzzlegal View Post
    Perhaps I will write to Spring and thank them for not carrying the Pre2. It looks like Virgin now has even cheaper dataplans than Sprint, and this will make my decision to leave Sprint an awful lot easier than it would have been if I also had to walk away from a Pre will enough power to work smoothly. Gee, that would be sweet. But not sweet enough to pay Verizon service charges.

Have fun with that Virgin signal.

You must be logged in to post links or photos. And by the way, your fly is open.
    Global Posts
    166 Global Posts
    Just wanted to chime in, I was on Virgin for over a year and I didn't know most of the time, but Virgin is backed by Sprint's network! I had great coverage and that's why I went to Sprint. My Wildcard was awesome at the time! However, you can't roam on Virgin... And I dunno anything about 3G with them. I've heard of getting a Pre flashed to Virgin but again, dunno about 3G, and it's not an easy task.

Whew, sorry for the derail! I'd really love an official announcement from Sprint by Nov. 1st though as that's when my upgrade hits. I really want the Pre 2 but I'll wait til CES to make a decision if I have to!
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by cuotfs View Post
    With the exception of the additional storage there doesn't appear to be any benefit to this new phone. So what's with all the disgruntlement that it isn't coming to Sprint? Those who have the existing Pre still love it ...more memory would be nice but it's still a fantastic phone with a tweaked kernel.
    totally agree, thats why i want the Pre 2 and not a super phone. essentially all it is is a better pre. dont get me wrong i'd drool for a dual core webOS superphone, but for now, all i want is my pre, but with good battery life, and fast.

right now, i feel like my phone is limping with poor battery life, a crack heading for the screen, ect ect. its time for a new phone for me on sprint and i'd rather get the pre 2 now, and in 6 months when i get my full upgrade again, get the next gen webos device. i've had my upgrade for months and i dont want to wait any longer to use it.
    Well maybe this time Verizon will get to be the guinea pig and if the reviews are solid then sprint will get um cant say that i blame them at all...
    Sprint Palm Pre/Verizon Pre Plus On Sprint/Sprint Pixi Hybrid with WIFI
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Here's the problem with the mini-protest/campaign from Sprint Pre users:

IF by some chance, Sprint hears the cries and does offer the Pre2 and it does NOT sell well - i.e. most Pre users decide to wait for the new hardware instead, then when the next Palm device comes out, Sprint will be VERY hesitant to offer that device.
    I just want Sprint to know we want WebOS devices. If they know that, Pre 2 and others will come. And those will sell. I think the Pre 2 should be released after the super phone (one sprint) though ...
    Dear Rodin Sabatino,

Thank you for contacting Sprint. I am glad to know your keen interest in
    Palm Pre 2 phone.

At present we are only offering Sprint Palm Pre phone to our customers
    and we assure you that we keep on offering the new phones according to
    the customer's demand and requirement.

We understand that Verizon has announced Palm Pre 2 phone for their
    customers. If Sprint offers that particular phone in the future, you
    will find the product and pricing details on Sprint.com and in
    promotional information at our retail stores. I encourage you to watch
    news reports or monitor our web site to see if a change in availability
    occurs.

=============================================================
    Original Question:
    Question: I am a current and long time Palm Pre user and me along with
    countless others would like to see the Palm Pre 2 on sprint along with
    verizon or we may leave to another carrier (verizon)
    =============================================================
  12.    #32  
    i talked to the woman and she was very honest and told me everything she knew. unfortunately what she knew was that the cs reps at her level have yet to hear anything about the palm pre 2.

cant say i didn't expect that though.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12