Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by cobrakon View Post
    I really (REALLY) don't understand the logic behind this repeated comment. People act like webOS 2.0 has HTC kernel blocking built it. Sure, Dieter showed the Pre+ nearly matching the Pre2 on stock performance....but what will you say when WOSI ups the Pre2 to 1.6~1.8 and it's twice as fast as the OC Pre+. It really boggles the mind...

/scratches head
    Because I based that opinion on the information that is currently out and prefer not to talk in hypotheticals. If the OC on the next phone is that high and battery life isn't an issue, give me a call.

..but what will you say IF WOSI ups the Pre2 to 1.6~1.8 and it's twice as fast as the OC Pre+.
    Fixed.
    that's why they didn't call it the Palm Best
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    Because I based that opinion on the information that is currently out and prefer not to talk in hypotheticals. If the OC on the next phone is that high and battery life isn't an issue, give me a call.
    And with the FINAL BUILD of the Pre2 NOT RELEASED until Friday...the true performance is HYPOTHETICAL is it not?? Firmware can have a huge impact on performance.

(During the CD-RW days updating drive firmware sometimes increased burn speed 2x, 3x, even 5x the early versions. Same holds true for tweaks in the HAL of an OS.)
    And with the FINAL BUILD of the Pre2 NOT RELEASED until Friday...the true performance is HYPOTHETICAL is it not?? Firmware can have a huge impact on performance.

(During the CD-RW days updating drive firmware sometimes increased burn speed 2x, 3x, even 5x the early versions. Same holds true for tweaks in the HAL of an OS.)
    That's why I said:
    Quote Originally Posted by stung View Post
    I will have to wait until the reviews with the final version of the device come out before I feel more certain, but that's how it is for me right now.
    I thought I was being pretty clear there.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12