View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

Voters
30. You may not vote on this poll
  • Getting Pre2 ASAP!

4 13.33%
  • Going to wait until the CES announcement...

19 63.33%
  • Sick of the waving carrot, Im jumping ship!

7 23.33%
  • Im running to verizon to get it first

0 0%
  1.    #1  
    So what are you guys going to do?
    With the Pre2 announced are you going to be waiting at the doors on your carriers launch, or are you going to hold out to hear what they're going to announce at CES?
    Or are you just fed up with these bits of bait and gunna jump ship?!
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
  3.    #3  
    Oh heehee Ltm Im always late to the party!
    Wait until I need a new phone and then see what the latest Pre form factor phone is from HP and Palm. I will also continue to follow the progress of the HP webOS on PreCentral.
    Palm m130 > Verizon Trēo 650 > Verizon Trēo 755p > Verizon Palm Prē Plus > TouchPad > Verizon Palm Prē 2
    ~ The Future's Just Not What it Used To Be ~
    Depends on how soon HP/Palm gets this device to VZ.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by not-yet-pre View Post
    Wait until I need a new phone and then see what the latest Pre form factor phone is from HP and Palm. I will also continue to follow the progress of the HP webOS on PreCentral.
    I will too! I have ALWAYS had a Palm phone, and if the announcement at CES isnt top of the line, I may have to jump ship. There is tooo much opportunity in this market and after this acquisition, if it fails to impress Id hate to lose my enthusiasm/loyalties w/ Palm!
    I just switched to my Pre Plus recently, so I have no rush to upgrade to another. In fact my original Pre is only 6 months old and I have a 3 year contract ahead of me.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    im waiting, pre 2 is not worth upgrading from a pre plus.