Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    is there any word on how much it will be at verizon? I know the pricing for FSR its like 99 euros but how about verizon?
    No official word, but probably $100-150 with new contract.
    Want to keep up with my exciting new projects? You know where to find me.
    449€ off contract and 99€ with contract

http://www.precentral.net/sfr-posts-...%25AC-contract

449 Euro = 617 US
    99 Euro = 136 US
    Last edited by Butters3605; 10/19/2010 at 04:13 PM. Reason: added link

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    It needs to be at $100 max imo. Its a sweet device but not up to the level of the competition's top of the line devices (hardware feature wise). HP should market the Pre2 as an entry level device to gain some traction with new customers entering the market and follow up shortly there after with a new top of the line device.
    Quote Originally Posted by solarus View Post
    It needs to be at $100 max imo. Its a sweet device but not up to the level of the competition's top of the line devices (hardware feature wise). HP should market the Pre2 as an entry level device to gain some traction with new customers entering the market and follow up shortly there after with a new top of the line device.
    I agree. $100 OR less in order to sell these and that is just the way it is.
    vzw typically introduces new premium phones between 199 and 299