Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
    I'm getting a Unicorn on Wednesday.
    that's ok I've got one already !
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    that's ok I've got one already !
    I'm expecting mine tomorrow! A friend of mine in Paris bought one for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmagic01 View Post
    I'm getting a Unicorn on Wednesday.
    Sweet... but if it is a Vzw Unicorn, will you be able to tell where you are while riding it? How far into the day will it go before it gets too tired to do anything without having to stop and give it more food? (make sure you keep extra feed bags with you - a couple at home, one at work, etc)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    Sweet... but if it is a Vzw Unicorn, will you be able to tell where you are while riding it? How far into the day will it go before it gets too tired to do anything without having to stop and give it more food? (make sure you keep extra feed bags with you - a couple at home, one at work, etc)
    Nah i went to Canada and got an unlocked unicorn. I hacked it and put in a flying pegasus ROM. It's cool too cause you can side load addons like custom saddles, Chrome plated horn, spinner horseshoes, and dual wing mounted air to air missles. It'll be out in on Sprint early 2011. At least that's what the Unicorn Customer Rep told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orion Antares View Post
    I'm curious which areas those are. I've been told, by Sprint customers, that Verizon and Sprint have cross-coverage agreements for their entire network.
    Sprint and Verizon have roaming agreements, since they are the two leading CDMA carriers in the US.
    they roam on eachother's 1xRTT network for free. I wouldn't be surprised if, when 4G(WiMAX/LTE) becomes the nations standard 5+ years down the line and 3G(EVDO) becomes the new 2G(1xRTT), they start an EVDO roaming agreement.
    Quote Originally Posted by santos View Post
    How come your signature says you have a Palm PrPrPr?
    he gave the "e" to charity.
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910