1.    #1  
    I gather no one else saw this comment by a HP Communications person on the HP Press Release... "Stay Tuned for Other Devices on Other Carriers and Countries"

You can find it here; HP Blogs - HP Introduces webOS 2.0 and Palm Pre 2 – Helpful l... - The HP Blog Hub
    nice....CES..CES
    Internet Radio - the best beats on the web

CPUScaling app L337Tech post

Super PreKernel app

If you appreciated any of my help, enjoy any of my apps that I give away for free, or want to see more development from me, think about making a donation. Thanks!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by number1pete View Post
    nice....CES..CES
    Yeah I'm still holding out for CES till I decide what to do.
    Yeah, since its coming out for verizon, I guess I can wait for a high res display version. Pre 3 ftw!
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    Quote Originally Posted by Klownicle View Post
    I gather no one else saw this comment by a HP Communications person on the HP Press Release... "Stay Tuned for Other Devices on Other Carriers and Countries"
    The problem? That can be read two ways:

1. I hear your complaint about Sprint, so "Stay Tuned for Other Devices on Other Carriers besides Verizon and SFR and Countries"

1. I hear your complaint, "Stay Tuned for Other Devices on Other Carriers besides Sprint and Countries"
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    The problem? That can be read two ways:

1. I hear your complaint about Sprint, so "Stay Tuned for Other Devices on Other Carriers besides Verizon and SFR and Countries"

1. I hear your complaint, "Stay Tuned for Other Devices on Other Carriers besides Sprint and Countries"
    Im inclinded to believe the first, why would they say no sprint just to **** the commentor off more? heh.

Either way, you need a 3. Could be reading too much into it. And its a generic response from a dimwhitt at hp.
    sprints getting a new device, not just a revamp to an outdated model, announcement coming soon...

***edit*** i LOVE the pre dont get me wrong, its just too small and doesnt appeal to the mass, like the model revamp that verizon is offering, and sprint needs a door buster to make their name apparent in the mobile world.
    You dont read the front page do you??

http://www.precentral.net/palm-sprint-pre-2-ask-sprint
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by Hybrid AWD View Post
    You dont read the front page do you??

http://www.precentral.net/palm-sprint-pre-2-ask-sprint
    Was sprint mentioned anywhere in this post? Let alone a palm pre 2? Learn how to read.

About OTHER Products. Jezz People...