1.    #1  
    its great working at a great booth at the state fair of texas you get to meet a lot of people.

i demoed my product to a guy today and after talking for a bit i found out he is a manager for AT&T wireless. i dont know his exact position but appearance is important because if his job as i learned talking to him. the company has a dress code. any way, when i found out wireless i asked about the Pre 2 and said are you all getting it too, i understand Verizon will have it out early to mid november. he said they (AT&T) were supposed to have it out by month end.

usually we see leaked photos of stuff like this so i dont know but it is what he said.

again as last time. i am only telling my story as it happened. i can not either confirm or deny his comments but i can say i hope it is true.

i just wish i could meet a guy from Sprint, my carrier and get some inside scoop. i guess its luck im meeting them but not lucky enough to get the info that matters to me more.
    Pre be with you.

Success is the ability to go from one failure to another with no loss of enthusiasm. -- Winston Churchill

Happiness is not achieved by the conscious pursuit of happiness; it is generally the by-product of other activities. -- Aldous Huxley
    I posted 2 weeks ago what a sprint manager said to me,he said getting ready for new pre.

[i]-- Sent from my Palm PrPrPr
    A simultaneous release of the Palm Pre 2 on Sprint, Verizon and At&t right before christmas is the only thing that will make the somewhat ho-hum phone a success.

That would be real cool if Palm could pull something like that off. Has it even ever been done before?
    if they sell it, I will buy (AT&T). I'm not as optimistic though, my buddy is a Palm Rep and he hasn't heard anything yet about a Sprint or ATT release, just Verizon.
    I hope your right, i have until nov. 5 to return my pre plus, so if it does come out last week of oct, then I can go swap it out.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    This is going to be a tough decision for me. I got my Pre+ when it hit ATT in May. It will surely take some willpower to withhold from a new webOS device on my carrier. Chances are I will end up waiting for the 'superphone' to be released next year. I'm kind of 'glad' its only ho-hum as an above poster had put it.