Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 20252627282930
    Quote Originally Posted by Cristov View Post
    I haven't read all the forums posts yet but does anybody on Sprint feel left out? I mean we were the 1st to get the Palm Pre... got screwed when the Palm Pre Plus never made it over to Sprint... and now no Palm Pre 2? I hope we get a Palm Pre 2 Plus and they're just doing it backwards this time.

And I'm still worried about webOS 2.0 and the new device... come on... no front camera for video conferencing... no 4G... still lacking in some cool apps although there are a lot out there... skype... shazam... what about contact groups even... I love my Palm Pre but not sure they're focusing on the right things to be honest... stackable cards, is that really going to be that useful or take up extra memory and processing to implement?
    Hi all,

What if the Pre 2, is a mid line smartphone for folks who don't want all the bells and whistles and Palm introduces another smartphone at CES????

One that was designed since HP bought Palm, now that Palm has piles of money to spend.

After all Palm had almost no $ to design the Pre 2, therefore they had to leave out a number of advaced features. Now that is no longer the case.

Perhaps we will see such a phone unveiled at CES. I think we will see several Slate webOS 2 slates, in several different sizes. I also think there will be a slab sized webOS phone with and without a keyboard, (both being more or less the same under the hood).

Don't you think you are not giving HP & Palm enough credit? They know what Apple unveiled. HP poured $1.2 B into Palm.....they didn't do so to be left in the dust!

Take care,

Jay

PS. Sprint and Palm might be at odds. However, HP has a great deal of clout, who knows HP may use it's size to "force the issue". I am also not putting much stock in anything that sales people at Sprint or any other carrier says, most of them don't know Jack, until a manufacturer tells all of us. In many cases, they don't know Jack until well after the phone is released.
    Please Support Research into Fibromyalgia, Chronic Pain and Spinal Injuries. If You Suffer from These, Consider Joining or Better Yet Forming a Support Group. No One Should Suffer from the Burden of Chronic Pain, Jay M. S. Founder, Leesburg Fibromyalgia/Resources Group
    Honestly, I personally don't care about an high end phone or whatever it might be called. My Pre does everything(Almost) I need it to do, and if I'm missing a feature...ill check preware to see if it's available.
    Quote Originally Posted by RUSH View Post
    Honestly, I personally don't care about an high end phone or whatever it might be called. My Pre does everything(Almost) I need it to do, and if I'm missing a feature...ill check preware to see if it's available.
    I'm with you on that for the most part. Better camera and battery life is all I really need.
    Quote Originally Posted by vasekvi View Post
    I'm with you on that for the most part. Better camera and battery life is all I really need.
    Throw a 1400mAh Mugen into that baby!