Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 81314151617181920212223 28 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by hparsons View Post
    I'm totally torqued. I never even saw the Palm Lawn when it came out, and now they've already replaced it!
    Prairie (agriculture) - Wikip├ędia

That's probably how it came to become a "Lawn"
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLI╔ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
    Global Posts
    149 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Vociferous View Post
    If they release a Pre 2 here in Canada in Nov, and then a much better phone in Feb, I will be a little ticked off.
    That is exactly why I said I am going to wait for the "superphone" and not go for this spec-bumped phone straight away. I'll wait until after CES to make my decision.
    Sprint Palm Pre 1.4.5 @ 1G
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Check this out. New pictures of the actual device and release date. Google Translate via @pepezgeek on twitter

Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by DCForever View Post
    Check this out. New pictures of the actual device and release date. Google Translate via @pepezgeek on twitter
    Thanks! Holy crap that Looks sweet.
    iPhone 4s 64gb for personal, at&t Prē 3 for business. Best of both worlds.
    According to the article the Pre 2 is supposed to be launching in days on line with store launch to follow in November.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by DCForever View Post
    Now I must say I don't like it. It's uglier than the original Pre.

--Sent from my Palm (Device) using Tap@Talk for webOS
    Newness Developments apps:

This is making me very excited. Please, cellular gods, let this be released on Sprint!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryleyinstl View Post

Its so ..... so ..... secksie!

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    According to the article the Pre 2 is supposed to be launching in days on line with store launch to follow in November.
    I hope they announce the American release soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mhunterjr View Post
    one could argue that those who don't know what video conferencing is probably arent too into smartphones. Front facing camera IS a big deal these days. So is digital compass. So is 4G.
    Sorry to disappoint you, but relatively speaking, smartphones themselves aren't even a "big deal" yet. So, a niche item in a (still relatively) niche market isn't a "big deal".

That said, I'm personally still hoping (and believing) that Palm is going to release a phone that has a front facing camera, dual core proc, and a compass.
    Quote Originally Posted by Achill3s View Post
    My fondest wish is that this is what I mentioned earlier, the phone that was supposed to be released this past summer and that the real phone has still not been leaked.
    I can say with almost 100% certainty that this is the case.
    Quote Originally Posted by deCorvett View Post
    Now I must say I don't like it. It's uglier than the original Pre.

--Sent from my Palm (Device) using Tap@Talk for webOS
    I agree that the ring around the screen makes it look uglier than the pre plus, but it looks much more "functional". The screen (according to the article) is slightly bigger and it seems flatter around the keyboard which will hopefully make it easier to type on. That ring May also mean it a glass screen and therefore harder to scratch. Add on top the 1ghz processor and 512mb ram and webos 2.0 and this seems like one sweet phone. All that's missing is a higher res screen, but not all details have been leaked yet.
    the website says that the screen is obviously larger, but it looks exactly the same to me, except it's flat.
    Quote Originally Posted by boerner View Post
    the website says that the screen is obviously larger, but it looks exactly the same to me, except it's flat.
    Noticed that and was thinking the exactly the same thing.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by iTz Nicholas72 View Post
    Palm Pre Mulitply
    Mulitply the power of webOS dissapointment so muth that you will face PALM your self.

I'm actually kinda happy because this just makes me that much more sure that I'm getting an iPhone on Verizon the day it launches. Alonf with at least 10 of my friends already.
    We're all happy for you, I'm sure. The iPhone comes wif a spelchkr, right?
    hopefully someone can release a video of those pics from above. To get an idea of performance and webos 2.0
    New screen setup should help prevent all that bezel cracking....that still plagues me to this day!
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Does It Come With A Flux Capacitor. Thats All Im Worried About!

My Pre Does EXACTLY What I Need It To Do, And Thats Why I Have A webOS Relationship.

Facebook: facebook.com/LordSecksie
    Twitter: @LordSecksie
    TextOne: LordSecksie
    New screen setup should help prevent all that bezel cracking....that still plagues me to this day!
    Looks like an anodized aluminum frame to me.