1.    #1  
    I have read through all of the threads and I am trying to make a web os 2.1 doctor for the palm pixi plus. The problem is that the two files that meta doctor requires which are fixi.tgz and e4014e63a755ac02a63478047ad21d7e.tgz are not on media fire any more, can anyone help me get those files or provide another way to get the 2.1 doctor for the palm pixi plus?

Thanks,

great jack
    Which script are you trying to use? The one I looked at just used stock donor doctors which you can still get last I checked as long as you fix your HOSTS file. I don't have a Pixi, but our FrankenPres are maintained with 2.2.4 meta-doctors. The Pixi script I looked at was this one: https://github.com/webos-internals/m...pixiplus-2.1.0

I don't have the forum links at hand, but there are several posts with instructions for the HOSTS file mod.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    If you haven't found one yet, here's a post with the HOSTS file info: Looks like you can't get the SDK anymore (almost)
    My understanding was that the Pixi has an ARM6 CPU, and for whatever reason related to that, the webOS 2 upgrade was not possible.

It can be done on Pre phones as they have ARM7 chips and obviously, from Pre2 onwards they came with webOS 2.

I could be wrong... ?

EDIT: Well there's webOS Internals code there... I never heard of this being done before.
    Last edited by Preemptive; 06/21/2017 at 07:23 AM.
  5.    #5  
    I have the sdk etc, but I need the two files that I listed above which used to be available on media fire. Can someone post another link to it?
    Is it a Verizon model?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
  7.    #7  
    yes
    PMed you
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    I also have a Verizon Palm Pixi Plus I'm looking to update.