1.    #1  
    I have a Sprint Palm Pixi, it's activated, and I cannot sign in, I've tried restarting a few times, it would not work.
    You have to bypass Palm Profile sign-in, as the HP shut down the profile servers a couple of years ago. Follow this tutorial for bypassing activation. Your phone will be fully functional and ready for installing homebrew apps from Preware and WOSQI. https://pivotce.com/2014/10/21/guide...n-2014-part-1/
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePawe View Post
    I have a Sprint Palm Pixi, it's activated, and I cannot sign in, I've tried restarting a few times, it would not work.
    As this appears to be your first post, but you seem to to say the phone is already activated, I'll back track a bit.

It's referred to in the article linked above, but the HP/Palm servers offering the app catalog and backup services were closed in 2015. New and reset phones start by trying to contact these servers and this process now needs to be bypassed on first use. https://pivotce.com/tag/shutdown/

So, if your phone IS activated, the error message you see is a result of the server shutdown and there's nothing to be done but using webOS Quick Install or Preware.
    Guide: Coming (Back) to webOS in 2014, Part 1 | pivotCE

Apps are available here at webOS Nation and you can view these & the full range of Preware apps here.

The Pre & Pixi in 2014 | pivotCE
    You may also find the links in my signature useful.
  4.    #4  
    Thanks dude, only thing is that I smashed the phone. But I might get another or use a Pre.