1.    #1  
    Hello all, I am looking for the WebOS Doctor file:

webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless.jar

Palm has dropped support for WebOS and pulled their servers... Is there a mirror available? Or could it be uploaded to dropbox, etc? Thank you!

Blessings!

PS: Should we pull all the doctor images together and host via webosnation? And the SDK! Before everything disappears
  2.    #2  
    webosdoctorp121ewwverizonwireless.jar is the file I'm looking for. It's WebOS for Palm Pixi Plus for Verizon. Palm has shut down their servers...

Thank you and God bless!
    Just call me Berd.
    [Edit] - Berd, you beat me to the first reply..

We have backup copies of everything. All the Doctors and all versions of the SDK, and emulator images. And tools like devicetool.jar. And a copy of the on-device help, which has also been turned off by HP. All of the free apps from the App Catalog have been backed up as well. So i'd say we are well prepared.

Try this, it's worked for those of us who live in Europe. Not reliable for US and Canada, but still worth trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Preemptive View Post
    I expect you now have the solution with that link above. If you are redirected to mynewpalm.com, then add these lines to your HOSTS file. They are corrected addresses found by Remy X.
    23.4.17.24 cdn.downloads.palm.com
    195.22.200.42 downloads.help.palm.com
    140.211.169.161 ipkg.preware.org
    15.217.96.16 help.palm.com
    If that doesn't work, go on Archive.org (The Wayback Machine) and enter the same URL (web address) that the Doctor was hosted at.

Anyway, just for you to know... Palm didn't drop support for webOS. Palm was shut down by HP was sold in three pieces. Patents to Qualcomm, webOS to LG Electronics, and trademarks to a Chinese firm that currently operates under the name "Alcatel OneTouch". So Palm is no more.

But we will still be here for you, and while you're here, take a moment to also back-up any Catalog apps you may have purchased.
    Hi Remi
    Thanks for this information
    I'm just downloading WebOS 2.1 at the moment for my newly bought pre plus !