1.    #1  
    I just bought one palm pixi plus GSM from ebay. But it cannot do anything.
    My Palm pixi plus ATT GSM is webOS 1.4.5. I want to update to newly version, but it failed. Also my phone cannot download and install anything from Palm webOS catalog, even I paid for the app and it still failed.
    I want to install the googlemap, it failed. I want to update, it failed. ....

Anyone can help me figure out this problem, many thanks.
    Hi there, you already are on the last version for that device. Your problem for the app catalog maybe related to the certificate update due on july 2013. Search on the forum for the solution, it has been commented a lot of times... good luck
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by guilledil View Post
    Hi there, you already are on the last version for that device. Your problem for the app catalog maybe related to the certificate update due on july 2013. Search on the forum for the solution, it has been commented a lot of times... good luck
    Thanks. In fact, I tried to set my time is July 1, 2013. But it still failed. I searched this forum and other websites and tried many solutions listed, but it still failed.

I want to make my phone as a simple smart phone, but so far it is just a simple phone, not smart.

My touchpad works well so far comparing this palm pixi plus, anyone has any suggestion?
  4.    #4  
    Besides I want to update the latest system WebOS 2.1.0
    webOS 2.1.0 Doctor for PixiPlus on Verizon, AT&T, and WR (ROW)/Pixi on Sprint!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Avaya2014 View Post
    Besides I want to update the latest system WebOS 2.1.0
    webOS 2.1.0 Doctor for PixiPlus on Verizon, AT&T, and WR (ROW)/Pixi on Sprint!
    Finally, after so long time trial and error, I got my palm pixi plus updated.
    Not sure why it takes so many times trials.