• 1 Post By GMMan
  • 1 Post By Alan Morford
  • 1 Post By Alan Morford
  • 2 Post By geekpeter
  • 1 Post By Rnp
  • 2 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 2 Post By GMMan
  1.    #1  
    the preware isn't enabling me to download gameloft and ea games, I have tried to download gangster ,avatar and blades of fury but it keeps saying error see ipk log on preware. Please help me ,I am willing to pay. I need the ipk files so I can install them on my pre.my phone is just too boring.I hate it
    Nope. We don't share IPKs here. Use App Catalog.
    sledge007 likes this.
    In the event you are in a country where your app catalog resources are limited, feel free to open Preware and install Impostah. Then search this forum for how to emulate other countries to gain access to more apps on your webOS phone. In the event you are using App Tuckerbox please know that HP has broken functionality to allow you to download apps that are not compatible with your phone. This forum is full of people that will help you, however, we do not condone or support piracy. Geez, I sound like a moderator. Where's Dave? Dave get in here! lol
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    sledge007 likes this.
    Dave? Who's Dave?
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    Dave? Who's Dave?
    HelloNNNewman
    Follow me on Twitter
    Rnp likes this.
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    Alan Morford and Rnp like this.

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    geekpeter likes this.
    Since when does Preware have Gameloft and EA titles in it?
    Due to the cancellation of the penny, I no longer give 2˘ about anything. I may however, give a nickel
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    ....Geez, I sound like a moderator. Where's Dave? Dave get in here! lol
    We've been watching...You all have done a good job at laying down the rules

The thread's run it's course now.... lesson learned: paying for apps = good. Complaining about not being able to find pirated apps = bad.
    Global Posts
    163 Global Posts
    What torques me off is when a paid for app is no longer no longer available in the app catalog or the app catalog file download link is missing or broken. This is a serious problem that occurs every time a webOS device is wiped and restored. I think in cases like that the user fully justified in using all available methods to obtain what they rightfully paid for. Yeah, I get that the user license agreement said your out of luck, but at some point in this world the spirit of the law must trump the letter of the law.
    Pilot 1000 w/5000 upgrade > Palm Pilot Pro w/2meg hand soldered ram > M130 > TX > VZPre+ oc1ghz webOS 2.1 +classic +flash +2.2.4 Bluetooth > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > TouchPad 32gb LunaCE w/cyanogen dual boot > Motorola Bionic ( What the hell was I thinking?)the Bionic sucked > VZPre 2 oc 1.2ghz webOS 2.2.4 (Super Verizon) > BlackBerry Q10 > HP VZPre 3 > Galaxy S7 edge
    Quote Originally Posted by namgod View Post
    What torques me off is when a paid for app is no longer no longer available in the app catalog or the app catalog file download link is missing or broken. This is a serious problem that occurs every time a webOS device is wiped and restored. I think in cases like that the user fully justified in using all available methods to obtain what they rightfully paid for. Yeah, I get that the user license agreement said your out of luck, but at some point in this world the spirit of the law must trump the letter of the law.
    I made a patch so that Luna does not automatically delete the IPK file after installation. That should alleviate your problem to some degree.
    ArchonAdvisors and Rnp like this.
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    I made a patch so that Luna does not automatically delete the IPK file after installation. That should alleviate your problem to some degree.
    Hmmm...where?
    Follow me on Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Hmmm...where?
    [How To] Retain App IPKs from App Catalog
    Touchpad Keyboard Themes - >> Click Me <<
    I'm always looking for that thread, but I can never find it - and I have it subscribed.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre3 using Forums
    WARNING:
    Members:

Do NOT post links to warez (pirated software) sites. Any posts like these will be deleted, and accounts can be banned for illegal activities. We appreciate the issues with webOS software, but posting these things is not allowed.

Thank you

<<thread cleansed>>
    Hmm I must have missed it. The only link I saw was to a funny pirate song/video. Was it on a warez site?
    Quote Originally Posted by geekpeter View Post
    I have to say that this help me a lot in last months!

With this, I could download Box.net for webOS in my Pre Classic (actually my "backuphone") and install in my Preł using this patch... and install using the local memory is faster than redownload to restore my apps after doctorize...

Best Regards...
    "If A Man Isn't Willing To Take Some Risk For His Opinions, Either His Opinions Are No Good Or He's No Good!" - Ezra Pound (Poet & Critic)
    (Happy A Lot, As A Good Carioca!)
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    [WARN]Members:

Do NOT post links to warez (pirated software) sites. Any posts like these will be deleted, and accounts can be banned for illegal activities. We appreciate the issues with webOS software, but posting these things is not allowed.

Thank you[/WARN]

<<thread cleansed>>
    Oh snap. Now you've done it. Dave pulled out the red box! You know every time he has to do that a kitten dies, right? Shame on you for hating kittens.
    Follow me on Twitter
    I like the discussion about how to save .ipk's (very helpful!), but lets talk about it in a new (or old) thread. This thread's subject line isn't good.

Thanks

<thread closed>