Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Hello,

I just bought a used ATT Pixi Plus. The phone was wiped but activated when I got it. I followed Dogbert's Unlocking instructions and unlocked the phone. I am now using the phone with T-Mobile. All appears to be working fine with the phone.

How do I setup a Palm Profile on this phone? Is the only time at the time of initial setup? Also I assume that since I am using the phone that it is activated under the original owners Palm Profile. I do not have a Palm Profile yet as I am new to WebOS and this is my first device. How do I get a Palm Profile without wiping the phone clean and starting over? It wouldn't be a huge deal for me to wipe the phone but if there is a simple solution I can do I'd rather not have to wipe the phone.

Thanks
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fmhcom View Post
    Hello,

I just bought a used ATT Pixi Plus. The phone was wiped but activated when I got it. I followed Dogbert's Unlocking instructions and unlocked the phone. I am now using the phone with T-Mobile. All appears to be working fine with the phone.

How do I setup a Palm Profile on this phone? Is the only time at the time of initial setup? Also I assume that since I am using the phone that it is activated under the original owners Palm Profile. I do not have a Palm Profile yet as I am new to WebOS and this is my first device. How do I get a Palm Profile without wiping the phone clean and starting over? It wouldn't be a huge deal for me to wipe the phone but if there is a simple solution I can do I'd rather not have to wipe the phone.

Thanks
    Well I ended up just wiping the phone and starting fresh. I setup a new Palm Profile that way. Went really quick and then spent the next 20-30 minutes syncing calendar, contact, setting up E-mail, copying media, and downloading my apps again. Was pretty painless and my Unlock Code stayed.