Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    I was a veteran Treo user way back before the iPhone and even up until the iPhone 3GS. I was a huge Palm fan and followed the WebOS updates like crazy.

I bought an iPhone in 2009 and another one in 2011. I'm currently an iPhone user. I expect to stay an iPhone user. However, I've always lusted after a Palm Pixi. So I finally decided to just grab one brand new for very cheap, unlocked. I got mine for $59 off contract.

Should be here next week. I can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by musika View Post
    I was a veteran Treo user way back before the iPhone and even up until the iPhone 3GS. I was a huge Palm fan and followed the WebOS updates like crazy.

I bought an iPhone in 2009 and another one in 2011. I'm currently an iPhone user. I expect to stay an iPhone user. However, I've always lusted after a Palm Pixi. So I finally decided to just grab one brand new for very cheap, unlocked. I got mine for $59 off contract.

Should be here next week. I can't wait!
    Well, that's amusing, considering I just did the same.

My old Pre is deactivated now, and half-trashed (got loaned to a friend's niece), and I've moved on to an unlocked Galaxy Nexus on prepaid T-Mobile, but I still wanted to have a Pixi Plus (I had one, briefly, before loaning it to someone else, who later accidentailly destroyed it - I gotta stop loaning people phones). Overall, I found the form factor to be more solid and reliable than the Pre, so I figured it would work well as a backup phone.
    I still utilize a VZW Pixi Plus.
    IMO, the keyboard is second to none.

If it were a bit faster and able to run stacks (I know there is a meta-doctor, but seems unstable) it would be a pretty dang good little phone!
    Bleh. Got my unlocked GSM Pixi Plus delivery from Amazon today...and it's a Verizon Pixi Plus. Contacted Amazon, waiting for a reply, but this is mildly annoying. I'd rather be able to use my current SIM rather than activating on, say, Page Plus.