webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus > 3-Way Calling Problem w/Pixi and VZW
3-Way Calling Problem w/Pixi and VZW

Old 01/23/2013, 08:31 AM   #1 (permalink)

Hi,

I tested 3 way calling for first time last night and it didn't work. I've had e a Pixi Plus on VZW monthly prepaid plan for over 2 years. When I go to add 2nd call, I get error message: "We're sorry, your service does not allow you to complete this call."

VZW tech tried for over half hour to help. He removed, then added 3-way, he had me remove battery (soft reset), nothing worked. He said all he can recommend is that I do a hard reset to factory state then try. If that fails, I call VZW back and have them submit a network repair ticket.

Anyone familiar with this? Could it be my phone or Verizon? I hate the thought of a hard reset. I've got a bunch of Preware aps and patches. Can that all be backed up? Ugh
hheveran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01/23/2013, 11:17 PM   #2 (permalink)

I want to add that I doubt this is a Pixi problem but rather a network problem with Verizon. Just was wondering if anyone else ever experienced the same thing with Verizon and a Pixi.

In the meantime, I asked Verizon to issue a network repair ticket. We'll see...........
hheveran is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0