Quote Originally Posted by stu5797 View Post
    Unbelievable
    Haha! They're $20 on eBay/Amazon.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by HondaPixi View Post
    Haha! They're $20 on eBay/Amazon.

if you ask today only you can save 20 dollars according to the picture, but today only lol
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    HondaPixi likes this.
    what verizon store still carries these? the only webos device id recommend is the pre3. i think the pixie was the worst phone palm made.
    HondaPixi likes this.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by fixxxer1022 View Post
    what verizon store still carries these? the only webos device id recommend is the pre3. i think the pixie was the worst phone palm made.
    It's in Cleveland ohio. I actually really liked my pixi. Wish it had a stronger processor though
    *Patchers STILL make this phone Perfect!
    Palm Devices Currently Owned: Pre, Pre Plus, Pre 2, Pre 3, Pixi, Veer, Touchpads, and too many touchstones!
    HondaPixi likes this.
    It's in Cleveland ohio. I actually really liked my pixi. Wish it had a stronger processor though
    i haven't seen a webos device at any verizon store by me in well over a year now.
    Why are they still on contract? The phone's old enough to be one of those feature phones you could find at Walmart. Oh wait... Get the Palm Pixi Plus Verizon Cell Phone, CDMA at Walmart.com. Save money. Live better.
    HondaPixi, ananimus and boovish like this.
    Global Posts
    39 Global Posts
    if you ask today only you can save 20 dollars according to the picture, but today only lol
    Lol!!! I got my Galaxy S3 16GB for $29.99 with a 2-Year Contract from Sprint! Hahaha. $100 600Mhz ARMv6 single core processor, vs $30 1.51Ghz Dual core processor with 2GB RAM. What a joke. As much as I love webOS, I dont agree the Pixi should be $100 especially not on a contract. Pre 3, OK. But not the Pixi. I still have 2 of those flying around my house. Lol

The verizon mobile site still has the PrPrPr&#$275$; $2$ $for$ $sale$, $only$ $$200$ $with$ $contract$
    HP Think Beyond event link
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VnjwG...dwMIQ&index=31
    If You Have A WindsorNot Hit Me Up