webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus > palm pixi plus web os error in 56%
palm pixi plus web os error in 56%
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By GMMan

Old 12/04/2012, 04:25 PM   #1 (permalink)

my palm pix plus on web os error in 56%
i do many try but but not succes
now my phone is "your-phone-experiencing-error-cannot-resolved" screen
i do modem flash also with novtrem .its succes also but after that same ..

plz any one help me for recover my phone.?
forman2too is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2012, 05:00 PM   #2 (permalink)

So you are saying that webOS Doctor stops at 56% each time you try to Doctor the phone?
Remy X is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12/04/2012, 11:45 PM   #3 (permalink)

Can you post logs/console output? The log file in Windows is under %temp%\PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.0, and to get console output see How To Recover - WebOS Internals.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
GMMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Liked by Remy X likes this.
Old 12/05/2012, 08:41 AM   #4 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy X View Post
So you are saying that webOS Doctor stops at 56% each time you try to Doctor the phone?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GMMan View Post
Can you post logs/console output? The log file in Windows is under %temp%\PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.0, and to get console output see How To Recover - WebOS Internals.
yes every time stop in 56%

and the log are
PalmWebOsRecoveryToolLog0.log.zip
Old 12/05/2012, 12:01 PM   #5 (permalink)

It's the same error as here: Vzw Pre Plus spontaneously bricked - WebOS Dr fails at 56%
Rod's comment:
Quote:
You have a hardware modem problem.

The device is not bricked (it could be flashed wifi-only), but it's no longer useable as a phone.

Check the wiki for modem recovery options, but often this issue is not repairable.

-- Rod
Old 12/05/2012, 12:21 PM   #6 (permalink)

Looks like you're having problem flashing the modem. You could try using the phone at this point since most of the flashing is complete, and your A6 and touch panel is most likely working before, but there's no guarantee that the radio would work well.
webOS Releases: Change your App Catalog country: TouchPad/PC | TouchPad/webOS Resources | Search suggestion patch for browser | Cycling Email Notifications | Don't Doctor! Make a good support request. | How to post logs | webOS Charge Monitor
Old 12/06/2012, 10:41 AM   #7 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by somline View Post
It's the same error as here: Vzw Pre Plus spontaneously bricked - WebOS Dr fails at 56%
Rod's comment:
Quote:
Looks like you're having problem flashing the modem. You could try using the phone at this point since most of the flashing is complete, and your A6 and touch panel is most likely working before, but there's no guarantee that the radio would work well.
br i say already i flash modem vie novatrem successfully..BY HELP http://en.m.webos-internals.org/wiki/ModemFW_Flash

.my Question is .
Can i flash My palm without Modem Flash. with castom webos doctar file.?
Old 12/06/2012, 12:46 PM   #8 (permalink)

That's not the same stage as the one you're stuck on. You're stuck on the PRI/PRL update, not the firmware flash. Have you succeeded in that manually?
Old 12/17/2012, 10:41 AM   #9 (permalink)

Quote:
That's not the same stage as the one you're stuck on. You're stuck on the PRI/PRL update, not the firmware flash. Have you succeeded in that manually?
br me forman2too
this my new ID (login error in old id)
soory for late reply

can i flash my palm without modem flashing.
mean bypass modem flashing
bilalzaink is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0