webOS Nation Forums >  webOS Devices >  Palm Pixi and Pixi Plus > Unable to write APN settings on the Palm Pixi Plus
Unable to write APN settings on the Palm Pixi Plus

Old 11/21/2012, 01:54 PM   #1 (permalink)

Hi, i'm new on these forums and i have just one, but probably not, simple question. I cannot write my apn settings in the phone preferences of my unlocked developer mode palm pixi plus. I'm living in Ghana, West Africa and cannot save my mobile carrier, tiGo, apn settings. Strange thing is it worked when i first got but after the second day it stopped. This led to me hard resetting and ultimately getting my phone into developer mode. Even if i tap on the set up anyway it does nothing. I've seen and attempted to use the Carriernetwork.db3 thingy but im stumped. Can anyone offer me some assistance, Thank you.
Sean Zigah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/15/2013, 03:11 AM   #2 (permalink)

Modifying WebOS carrier network settings

Click on the link above...this is the guide which will help you do it.

If you are still not able to do it, then you let me know your carrier and location, i will try to make the database for you.

Devices :
ATT Palm Pixi GSM : WebOS 1.4.5
Samsung Galaxy 3 : Self Modded ROM
Blackberry 9360 Tour : Grrr OS...hate it
Samsung Tab2 P3100 : Jelly Bean, Self Modded Heavily
umangsagar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09/26/2013, 06:19 PM   #3 (permalink)

Quote:
Originally Posted by umangsagar View Post
Modifying WebOS carrier network settings

Click on the link above...this is the guide which will help you do it.

If you are still not able to do it, then you let me know your carrier and location, i will try to make the database for you.
Hi! im from Jamaica would you be able to do this for me please? i tried the above link and folowed the instructions but nothing nw has happened
Danielle Little is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03/26/2014, 08:08 AM   #4 (permalink)

hi I am from Guyana I don't no my internet apn for my palm pixi plus my cousin bought it for my birthday I was already unlocked but when I woke up It said enter phone settings I touched it then it said enter internet apn but I don't no it can someone please help me please
Sparta Small is offline   Reply With Quote

Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0