Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By iluv2workout
  1.    #1  
    I have a Verizon Palm Pixi Plus updated to 1.4.5 and when i go to the amazon Mp3 store i go threw all the steps to find and then click on buy the selected song then it asks me to log into my amazon account. i do so and a pop up at the bottom of my screen says " your song cant be load at this time please try again" here is the kicker i am charged for the song and it goes to my Amazon cloud and NOT to my phone. Anyone else have this problem and how can this be fixed so that i can get music downloaded to my Palm Pixi plus also. Thanks
    craftsman likes this.
  2.    #2  
    PLEASE anyone having this same problem and how to fix it. Thank you
    I tried to purchase a song, just to see if I got an error. My Amazon account is active and working online, but through AmazonMP3 on my phone I get the message "failed to validate request" (or something like that).

I would only think that maybe the service is no longer supported.
    Same issue here. Bought two albums on 10/7, neither downloaded to the phone. The bad part, the purchases did go through, just no tracks for my phone. This is a BAD development, as I use AmazonMP3 all the time.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    Normally these problems are isolated or temporary, so I didn't give this thread a second thought. I tried to buy a song the other day and got an error "Failed to complete that request. Try again" I didn't even check online, because the error sounded like it didn't complete. I just tried again with an album after seeing the thread again, and it failed with the same error. This time I checked and I can see the song order from the other day is completed (though I have not downloaded, and it is not in the clould player) and the album from today is pending. I may try on my Pre2 and see if it happens there too. I think I have the downloader instaled somehwere, so hopefully I can get what I purchased.
    I'm on the phone with Amazon right now.. they pushed the purchases to my Cloud Player and I was able to download them. She is looking for information on the webOS issue, but I'm not all that confident she will find anything. Hopefully they will look into the issue.

Well the issue has been logged, hopefully they will do something about it. I told her my biggest concern (as if I merit any consideration ) is that there are users out there still trying to use the app to buy music and it is charging them and not allowing them to download the purchases.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 10/09/2012 at 02:36 PM.
  7.    #7  
    I tried again today to download a song to my Verizon Palm Pixi plus and got the massage again and NO download to my phone! I also called Amazon about this and they said thy are would look into it and gave me a refund on my song purchase for today. I would like to download music to my phone IF and WHEN this is fixed in the near future PLEASE let us know if anyone founds out what is going on, Thank you
  8.    #8  
    bump
    As a follow up, Amazon worked with me to get my purchases to appear in the cloud player, but as noted by some of you, they still did not have an answer/fix for the direct download option on the device (in my case, a Pre3).

I'm not sure we're going to see a fix, but I guess you never know. Let's keep this thread alive though. Maybe someone will find a solution. Cheers.
    In or within a day's drive of Indy? Join one of our meetups!
    http://www.meetup.com/HPwebOS/Indianapolis/

Twitter: @INDYwebOSMeetup @steffej3
    I think I will do it again and do some log sniffing. However since it has a service that probably houses the purchase code, it may not log the errors in the normal messages log.
    Confirmed tweets from webOSdev and endamcgrath that the mp3 store is working again. Purchased a new song tonight on my Pre.

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
  12.    #12  
    AWESOME thanks for you all looking into this problem and helping get it fixed!!! Web OS is the BEST operating mobile. People like you all in this forum Web Os will live on!
    Did I miss something while I was away on Android? Does the Amazon MP3 app not work anymore? I keep getting a login timed out error.
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE
    Quote Originally Posted by Alan Morford View Post
    Did I miss something while I was away on Android? Does the Amazon MP3 app not work anymore? I keep getting a login timed out error.
    Just tested on Verizon seems to work, launched clicked on an album, then click on a song and it played (did not download it though)...
    Last edited by John Steffes; 11/04/2013 at 11:12 AM.
    Yeah I can open it, and play a song to hear it, but logging in is my issue. And since I can't log in, I can't download music. Can someone out there test a song download?
    Follow me on Twitter
    For the latest webOS news check out pivotCE