1.    #1  
    Does anyone know if there exists an auto hangup app for the pixi +.
    I keep getting phone calls from nagging Co.s & I would like to have the phone hangup immediately after answering. What I'd really like is an App that once programmed would just let the phone ring silently for-ever, but that may be asking too much. Thanks in Advance for any help. Mike
    I believe its V.1.45
    Last edited by ironhorse99; 09/29/2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: additional info
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    You didn't mention your webOS version, but I believe it's 1.x on Pixi... There was a patch giving what you need, see [Patch] Call Block/Ignore thread -- numerous versions of patch float here.

Or just collect these numbers under one contact and set its ringtone to 1s of silence
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by briest View Post
    You didn't mention your webOS version, but I believe it's 1.x on Pixi... There was a patch giving what you need, see [Patch] Call Block/Ignore thread -- numerous versions of patch float here.

Or just collect these numbers under one contact and set its ringtone to 1s of silence
    Thanks for the info. I did attempt install from Quickinstaller. A note pop up informed that several other files were needed & to click Ok to install which I did. Received confirmation of a file successfully installed I believe was AUSM(i think) and as the install continued received an error message "1 of 1 hunk fail"(have no idea what that means however after several more attempts with the same result I gave up. Just for giggles I opened my contacts & checked that # and in preferences I now see "auto hang up". Is that what has been installed or am I just stupid & never saw it before. At any rate I thank You for your help.