Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bg3bass
  1.    #1  
    Is there an app out there that will allow me to see the time and date of older text messages? I have a pixi plus running webos 1.4.5.
    there should be a patch in preware for that.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    there should be a patch in preware for that.
    I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything. If some one could provide a link to an app for this it would be much appreciated!
    Quote Originally Posted by bg3bass View Post
    I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything. If some one could provide a link to an app for this it would be much appreciated!
    If you have Preware or Web OS Quick Install, it's under messaging. Search for timestamp. On my, I went with Timestamp Clean.
    its not an app. Its an patch lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    I think Sconix advanced patches may do this as well (but it's a lot more to install)... I haven't touched a 1.x device for patching in over a year...
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    yes there is a patch in preware

search in patch then messaging.....there's also a font increase patch I just downloaded on my girlfriend's pre- running 1.4.5
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
    Quote Originally Posted by bg3bass View Post
    Is there an app out there that will allow me to see the time and date of older text messages? I have a pixi plus running webos 1.4.5.
    are you new to webOS I see you joined a month ago...

if your looking in the app cat you will not find it

you need to install preware to access the homebrew apps and patches

here's a link Main Page - WebOS Internals
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by kataran View Post
    are you new to webOS I see you joined a month ago...

if your looking in the app cat you will not find it

you need to install preware to access the homebrew apps and patches

here's a link Main Page - WebOS Internals
    Intalled preware and found the patch. Very easy to do - yes I'm new to all this. Thanks all for your help!
    OldSkoolVWLover likes this.