1.    #1  
    Hello

I use my pixi plus on webos 2.0 and i tried searching the forum for messaging plugins. but i can only find for 1.4.5 pixi. for webos 2.0 its only available for armv7. but at intial development there was support for 2.0 pixi . so Can any body help me with 3.01 version of the messaging plugins. Because beyond that version only the pixi files were removed as there was no webos 2.0 for pixi. so if anyone has downloaded the 3.01 version of the messaing plugins please share it with me.
    Considering the Pixi never officially got 2.x, I doubt there will be much support for that particular configuration.

What network are you trying to connect to? I use MSN and actually gave up on the plugin due to memory issues on my Pre 3 plus MSN doesn't seem to play too well with multi-login, so I switched to the Jabber transport method instead, so MSN is actually integrated into my GTalk, where webOS has native support for.
    Palm IIIc -> Sony CLIÉ T650C -> Sony TJ-37 -> Palm TX -> Palm Centro -> Palm Pre Bell -> Palm Pre Plus Bell/Verizon Hybrid -> HP Veer -> HP Pre 3 NA -> BlackBerry Classic -> BlackBerry Priv

It's a Late Goodbye, such a Late Goodbye.

Need OEM Palm Pre parts? See here
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by ToniCipriani View Post
    Considering the Pixi never officially got 2.x, I doubt there will be much support for that particular configuration.

What network are you trying to connect to? I use MSN and actually gave up on the plugin due to memory issues on my Pre 3 plus MSN doesn't seem to play too well with multi-login, so I switched to the Jabber transport method instead, so MSN is actually integrated into my GTalk, where webOS has native support for.
    Actually i am trying to connect to facebook. i know there wont be support but i just want to try it as the file has been removed from the link provided if anybody has could share it with me.
    Global Posts
    134 Global Posts
    Have you tried Very simple Facebook Chat patch ? Although there are some problems reported with installing patch, the change is so simple, small and system-agnostic you can easily do it by hand.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by briest View Post
    Have you tried Very simple Facebook Chat patch ? Although there are some problems reported with installing patch, the change is so simple, small and system-agnostic you can easily do it by hand.
    No i tried that no use. it does not work in 2.0 i think