Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By shadavis08
  1.    #1  
    Trying to download this for an AT&T Pixi Plus I just picked up, but am unable to find it anywhere, including on the HP/Palm site:

Palm - webOS Doctor - Select your device

It does not even list AT&T on the page?
    umm try the link in my signature its in there.
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
    salimoneus likes this.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    umm try the link in my signature its in there.
    There we go, I tried a wiki that looked just like that one but all the links were bad. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by salimoneus View Post
    There we go, I tried a wiki that looked just like that one but all the links were bad. Thanks!
    Yeah I can confirm it works also, having an AT&T Pixi+ which needed doctoring.

Always make sure it's webos-internals.org and not some other whacko trying to pull a fast one :P
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
  5.    #5  
    I've also discovered that you actually CAN get to the AT&T image download from the page I posted above. Select "Palm Pixi Plus for Verizon", choose Pixi Plus again, then enter the S/N to correctly identify the phone's network and provide a link to the file. The design of that site is just poorly done.
    Quote Originally Posted by salimoneus View Post
    I've also discovered that you actually CAN get to the AT&T image download from the page I posted above. Select "Palm Pixi Plus for Verizon", choose Pixi Plus again, then enter the S/N to correctly identify the phone's network and provide a link to the file. The design of that site is just poorly done.
    Yeah.

I went through the palm site to get the doctor file and got a small file from it.

Never got the real doctor file from Palm. Ever. Gotten rom images for old images once upon a time, but that's it.

-- Sent from my Palm Pixi using Forums
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts