1.    #1  
    So I emailed the developer of gbc.emu with some concerns and issues about purchasing it, long story short, he was nice enough to provide me with a copy to (on top of other reasons) confirm it works on the Pixi.

I own a Pixi+ and have all available optimizations installed. Uberkernel, memory, etc so on and so forth.

It runs with flying colors (atleast on gameboy emulation, which is all I really cared about) and I have had very, very little performance issues.

If anyone was on the fencepost about paying 5 dollars for it, I'd highly recommend it due to the extreme kindness of the developer and the fact it actually works on the Pixi. Hope you guys enjoy.

Please show this guy some love. He showed the Pixi some, and now I can finally play Pokemon on it while I donate Plasma twice a week.

Edit: I've also made plans to buy it myself after my cards get fixed just for app catalog stuff, but also planned on donating a portion of lawsuit money from an upcoming case to him due to his generousity and understanding.

--Curtis 'cSc' Smith
    Last edited by Shadowflank; 08/30/2012 at 08:49 AM.
    Proud user of a Palm Pre+ on T-Mobile running 1.4.5 in New Orleans, Louisiana
    --
    Need some help getting Odamex on WebOS
    Remember the bombardment of letters WebOS users hopefully sent to HP? Well, we need you again loyal users. Click and sign to entertain the slight notion of this petition reaching LG. The numbers rise daily, we need to keep going! Even if its slim to none, its better than doing nothing and complaining!