1.    #1  
    hi

i am having a weird problem with my pixi plus. i have 64 contacts in my sim and 150 in my facebook account.
    but when i open my contacts app it just shows me two or three contacts. if i go to accounts and see the accounts it shows 64 contacts in sim and 150 in facebook but only three are displayed. I have tried every possible way even doctored the pixi but the same problem persists. Please help
    Quote Originally Posted by prashanth007 View Post
    hi

i am having a weird problem with my pixi plus. i have 64 contacts in my sim and 150 in my facebook account.
    but when i open my contacts app it just shows me two or three contacts. if i go to accounts and see the accounts it shows 64 contacts in sim and 150 in facebook but only three are displayed. I have tried every possible way even doctored the pixi but the same problem persists. Please help
    Do you have wireless reception? Did you let the phone finish syncing? The first sync takes quite a bit of time. Also check and make sure that synergy didn't just group everything together (Palm will take 3 John entries and combine them as one on the phone). So, if you have 50 contacts named John, you will only see 1 entry in the contacts app until you open up the details.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman97 View Post
    Do you have wireless reception? Did you let the phone finish syncing? The first sync takes quite a bit of time. Also check and make sure that synergy didn't just group everything together (Palm will take 3 John entries and combine them as one on the phone). So, if you have 50 contacts named John, you will only see 1 entry in the contacts app until you open up the details.
    ya i did have wireless reception and sync was complete and by the way all of my contacts have different name. and when i open up the two three entries visible only the information of that contact is visible
    Did you add your Facebook account info to the Contacts app? Try deleting it and resync it. For your SIM, make sure the contacts are actually on it. I have had many phones that said it saved to the SIM but when I swapped phones magically only a handful were on it. To be sure, I'd pop your SIM in your prior phone and do a complete export to SIM to make sure everything is on it.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by bassman97 View Post
    Did you add your Facebook account info to the Contacts app? Try deleting it and resync it. For your SIM, make sure the contacts are actually on it. I have had many phones that said it saved to the SIM but when I swapped phones magically only a handful were on it. To be sure, I'd pop your SIM in your prior phone and do a complete export to SIM to make sure everything is on it.
    hello i tried removing the facebook account and resync. the sync was complete but no contacts and when i go to the accounts it shows all my 150 contacts have been sync properly. and i tried putting the sim in another phone to check the contacts it shows all the 64 contacts but when i put it in my pixi it shows nothing but in the accounts it shows that 64 contacts are present in the sim. so i think all the contacts are present in the phone and the problem is only they are not displayed