1.    #1  
    hello
    i am trying to use webos repair utility 2.1 but i get the following error

ERROR 22: webos.tar.gz the specified file cannot be found
    Error : doctor file mismatch

please help i am using a pixi plus european version and i downloaded the correct doctor file
    What are you trying to use repair utility for?

And is the doctor not only correct for the phone but correct for the current OS version you are running?

Last how exactly did you download the doctor? I am trying to make sure you have the actual doctor file and not the redirect to the download (can't think of the right words to describe it right now).

I will also add, repair utility has not been updated in a while so many of us have not used it in a LONG time.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    I am trying to make sure you have the actual doctor file and not the redirect to the download (can't think of the right words to describe it right now).
    JNLP instead of the actual JAR; find the link to the real JAR by opening the JNLP file with a text editor.
    There we go thanks GMMan, I just got to webOS Internals page every time now, so I totally forgot the process.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    i used the same doctor to doctor my phone last week and i made a miserable mistake and i wanted to repair it so used repair utility.

i checked mulitple times in multiple pc i get the same error