Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By HelloNNNewman
  • 2 Post By HelloNNNewman
  1.    #1  
    Last year my dog crunched my palm pixi one day before I could get a new phone. There are some old audio recordings on the pixi but the screen is dead. I think the rest of the phone is fine but you cant do anything without a screen. Is there a repair business that could get the files off of it without a screen? Is it even possible?
    You might as well get a new phone off Ebay or Amazon.
    You could try and put your device into USB Recovery mode and plug it into your computer. You should be able to pull files off of your USB partition that way without the need of the screen.

<thread moved>
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
    Quote Originally Posted by HelloNNNewman View Post
    You could try and put your device into USB Recovery mode and plug it into your computer. You should be able to pull files off of your USB partition that way without the need of the screen.

<thread moved>
    Agreed. You should be able to put your Pixi into USB Drive mode without using the screen and copy your files off to your PC that way:

-Plug your Pixi into your computer and let it power on and start up fully.
    -Press Option (orange or silver key) + Sym + U to manually put the phone into USB Drive mode.
    -Access the phone from your computer and copy your files someplace safe.
    -Enjoy.
    The title is misleading. It says "Dog ate phone!" when actually it just crunched it and spit it back out at your feet. Guess it was pised at you.
    If it truly ate a Pixi... i was expecting the punchline that he waited a day and got a Veer out the other end.
    Soorma and Shadowflank like this.