1.    #1  
    Is there any app or way to totally uninstall a software, without full erase? I have uninstalled some apps and I can still see some folders and files with internalz, and i bet there are a lot more somewhere, how can I remove those without the need to travel the whole tree.
    Where are you seeing the folders and files? Also any examples of the apps that have been deleted?
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  3.    #3  
    i saw in /usr/lib

gstreamer
    palmos
    how did you "uninstall" palmos? IIRC that is part of earlier versions of webOS.
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  5.    #5  
    i think its part of the classic palm os emulator, wich I uninstalled I prefer to us my pda
    The reason classic worked(works) is because older versions of webOS included those underpinnings of PalmOS. I would have to fire up an old device to look for that directory, but from everything I have ever seen, I don't believe that was installed by classic, it is part of the 1.x OS
  7.    #7  
    I see, so thats why classic didnt work any more lol, i deleted that palmos folder had no idea it was part of the OS... any way to recover it without doctor ?

and what about gstreamer folder ?
    On my Pre3 I have "gstreamer-0.10" folder in /usr/lib

No clue what it's for...