1.    #1  
    Several weeks back I noticed an Application in which the App would blank the screen when on the Touchstone Charger. I've looked everywhere in Preware & cannot find it. I went as far as looking thru the entire catalog 1 by 1 & still couldn't find it. Does anyone know what its called & where its located. Thanks in Advance, Mike
    You most likely talking about this app

Check out Nightstand: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=8181

Or Possibly

Check out Night Light Timer: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...tionid=1000722
  3.    #3  
    Looks like nightstand requires webos 2.1.0. Night Light will accomplish the same thing by other means. Thanks So Much.

Update: This App shows notifications as they occur so it won't meet my needs.
    Last edited by ironhorse99; 07/04/2012 at 06:02 AM.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by djgardn2 View Post
    You most likely talking about this app

Check out Nightstand: http://developer.palm.com/appredirec...icationid=8181
    I thought I might try this app even though its not listed for my device. I've looked for it in the app catalog, preware, and webosquickinstall and haven't found it. How do I get it??
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by p41m3r View Post
    Ok. Went to Preware on my device & enabled all the appropriate items including "use app tuckerbox & ignore device compatibility. Still can't find it. I did update feeds as well. What am I doing wrong.
    Do you usually have App Catalog access?
    If you do, I submitted the app to be available in all supported countries.

Or

Open Preware and click on list everything, you should see these apps "XO Subsonic Commander", "DaBlooSiteConverter", and/or "Portfolio Manager".

If you don't see those apps showing up near the top of the list then you most likely didn't enable everything you needed to do. I would recommend re-reading over all the instructions and/or trying to re-install Tuckerbox and Impostah (possibly Preware also I forget what the directions say) to see if that helps.

If you do see those apps then you should start typing "Night Light Timer" (when on the list of everything page in Preware) and it should show up being available for download.
  8.    #8  
    I thought I might do a search in Preware on my device but there's no way to search unless a backdoor is available somewhere.

Update: I do see apps "XO Subsonic Commander", "DaBlooSiteConverter", and/or "Portfolio Manager".

I'll start looking here again, perhaps I missed it.

FINALLY....FOUND IT. Now if it actually works it'll be Great. Thanks Again.
    Last edited by ironhorse99; 07/04/2012 at 02:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse99 View Post
    I thought I might do a search in Preware on my device but there's no way to search unless a backdoor is available somewhere. .
    From the main Preware page just start typing for searches...

It's a "Just Type" thang.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    From the main Preware page just start typing for searches...

It's a "Just Type" thang.
    O.M.G. AM I AN ***** OR WHAT.
    Global Posts
    333 Global Posts
    Sorry if I'm missing the point, but if you just want the screen to be blank, why not just hit the power button?

If an app is running the first press starts exhibition mode and the second press turns the screen off.

Again, sorry if I missed the point.
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeN68 View Post
    Sorry if I'm missing the point, but if you just want the screen to be blank, why not just hit the power button?

If an app is running the first press starts exhibition mode and the second press turns the screen off.

Again, sorry if I missed the point.
    Good Point. My issue is when its on the Touchstone Charger. The time & anything incoming is displayed. The only way I know to blank the screen is to turn it off.