Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mr. P Mosh
  1.    #1  
    I recently installed Preware, Uberkernel, and govnah onto my pixi plus but when I opened govnah and tried to change the speed, the highest option it gives me is 600 mhz, wheres the 800 mhz?!?! Thanks!
    Not sure if you performed a reboot but I'd do that first. I've installed it just days ago with no problems whatsoever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P Mosh View Post
    I recently installed Preware, Uberkernel, and govnah onto my pixi plus but when I opened govnah and tried to change the speed, the highest option it gives me is 600 mhz, wheres the 800 mhz?!?! Thanks!
    Which Profile are you on?

If it is UberKernel Default you will basically have the stock speed and settings...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P Mosh View Post
    you need custom kernel to be able to OC your Device. I think you need to enable testing feeds in Preware to see custom kernel.
    Quote Originally Posted by chalx View Post
    you need custom kernel to be able to OC your Device. I think you need to enable testing feeds in Preware to see custom kernel.
    The OP did say he installed UberKernel...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Somehow i overlooked uberkernel.
  7.    #7  
    thanks everybody, I got it to work!
    RumoredNow likes this.