1.    #1  
    My first smartphone, the Palm Pixi Plus. I've had it 2 days and just tried to use the camera for the first time. I touch the camera icon to open it, the icon flashes and attempts to open, then the screen just goes gray. Nothing else happens. I can't go back to the menu or anything. The phone is essentially frozen. I have to then remove the battery and restart phone. Any suggestions how to get camera to function?
    if under warranty, return it. if not, doctor it:

Palm - webOS Doctor - Select your device
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by protofa View Post
    if under warranty, return it. if not, doctor it:

Palm - webOS Doctor - Select your device
    Will running the webOS Doctor delete anything I have put on phone and will this effect the activation, i.e. will I have to have phone reactivated with page plus cellular, whom I get my service from?
    From the Wiki in Internals: How To Recover - WebOS Internals

"As of WebOS 1.3.1 your USB data (Pictures, Videos, etc.) is no longer deleted during the process. Older versions of WebOS Doctor WILL DELETE ALL YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE DEVICE."

Your activation should be secure with any version... Make sure you know how to put in your APN and MMS settings in case those need to be reset for Page Plus.

PS: Here is the page with all the Doctors listed... Choose only the ones for your model - any others will not work and give an "Incompatible Device" error. http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee