Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By blodyroardj
  1.    #1  
    Usually I dont ask for help but I'm worried for my pixi and I dont know what more to do. . yesterday I was having trouble with the preware app and I decided that the best option was use the webos doctor on my pixi (this wasn't my firts time).I used the webos doctor and it started to restore my pixi, but when it got to 82 percent.. it froze, I tried and tried but I can get install the webos because always stop at 82 percent. I need helpp pliss. what is wrong on my pixi.

Srr for my english I'm learning it
    Last edited by blodyroardj; 06/30/2012 at 07:20 PM.
    Did you try the emergency recovery?

Power Down

Remove battery

Connect to computer with USB cable

Hold volume up + power

Insert battery

Get USB mode screen

Then Doctor

???
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    Global Posts
    292 Global Posts
    Or I have had incomplete doctors download before. Ran it over and over, then just downloaded a fresh Dr. And all was good.
    ^^I think that's good enough advice there for now.

As a note, a pet peeve of mine is un-descriptive titles of threads. "Urgent!!!! Helppp" doesn't say anything about your problem. Maybe a "Urgent!!!! Helppp -- Doctor wont work!!!!!!!11"Just keep that in mind next time.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your (possibly temporary) stay.
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    ^^I think that's good enough advice there for now.

As a note, a pet peeve of mine is un-descriptive titles of threads. "Urgent!!!! Helppp" doesn't say anything about your problem. Maybe a "Urgent!!!! Helppp -- Doctor wont work!!!!!!!11"Just keep that in mind next time.

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your (possibly temporary) stay.
    srry I will keep it in mind..
    ArchonAdvisors likes this.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Balooz View Post
    Or I have had incomplete doctors download before. Ran it over and over, then just downloaded a fresh Dr. And all was good.
    I will keep ti in mind too, thanks
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Did you try the emergency recovery?

Power Down

Remove battery

Connect to computer with USB cable

Hold volume up + power

Insert battery

Get USB mode screen

Then Doctor

???
    I was trying to install the webos in my pixi yesterday but it didn't get install it because its stopped at 82 percent, so I get tired and left my pixi on the table.. one minute later its turned on and it's got in activation screen.. I was soo happy except for one thing, when I get in at preware it couldn't update info as patchs, kernels.. etc. so I try install the emergency patchs without succes.. Strange situation
    Global Posts
    299 Global Posts
    These articles may help you with finding the proper md5 sum to make sure the Dr. Is complete and also what to do with a stuck Dr.

WebOS Doctor Versions - WebOS Internals
    How To Recover - WebOS Internals
    If you are running Windows, here is a freeware tool to help you verify checksums:

md5sum checker.rar

Just drop a Doctor (or any program) onto the md5sums.exe Icon and an MSDOS window opens to give you the checksum. I verified all my Doctors this way. The list of checksums is in a table along with the Doctors over on Internals.

Validating the checksum is simply verifying that you have a complete and accurate copy. If your checksum does not match the published checksum for a piece of software you have a corrupted version and need to replace it.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  10.    #10  
    Hi everyone, I will tell how the situation right now with my pixi.. I applied some of sugestions posted here and those were useful to restore my cellphone the best possible, I got install the webos doctor without problems and the preware too,I cleaned the rom from patchs, cache and kernels installing emergency patchs.. My pixi works well except for some bugs like download of repositories (I have to open preware several times to get open it well), The other things work fine. Pd: facebook app doesn't login but I don't know if it have some relation with the below issue.

Some things that can be useful someone that could have the same issue that I was.. CLEAN all of info, apps, data in your cellphone, including profile data at hp webos account (you can do it at web site) and patchs with emergencies patchs (If you can do it with preware try it with quickinstall) and clean remaining datas with information app's webos. If you have to restore your cellphone again do it. CHECK the doctor with md5 that suggested "rumored now" below. If your cellphone doesn't work check the useful websites that posted beverangevendor.

Thanks for the help godbless