1.    #1  
    Before I attempt to install UberKernel in hopes of possibly making ZCorder work I want to make certain I can find all that's needed.
    I read in a previous post you need: ", preware, govnah, then pixi recovery kernal then uberkernal, then compcache to true then apply"
    I have webos quickinstall & have found govnah & uberkernel but can't seem to find the others. If someone could point me to the rest I'd appreciate it. Thanks, mike
    Quote Originally Posted by ironhorse99 View Post
    Before I attempt to install UberKernel in hopes of possibly making ZCorder work I want to make certain I can find all that's needed.
    I read in a previous post you need: ", preware, govnah, then pixi recovery kernal then uberkernal, then compcache to true then apply"
    I have webos quickinstall & have found govnah & uberkernel but can't seem to find the others. If someone could point me to the rest I'd appreciate it. Thanks, mike
    Preware is only needed if you want to have OTA software install (I have no idea why you wouldn't). Then, install Govnah and Uberkernel. Order does not matter. The Recovery kernel only needs to be installed if Uberkernel can't be installed or if you're having problems. Also, do some searching and you'll find posts that show how the implementation of compcache is actually worse for performance but if you aren't good w/ commandline, that's probably your best bet. Keep that size of compcache small though (~16 MB works well).

However, this won't make zcorder work. I'm pretty sure it isn't properly coded either for ARMv6 or for Pixi hardware. I tried it before to no avail. Unfortunately, someone did find a commandline way to do recording but no one jumped on to make an actually app.