1.    #1  
    If you lose your palm pixi or plam pixi plus and you get a new one. when you sign into your profile will everything from the other one be on that one?
    Yes.
    So... if someone is walking around using the lost Pixi...

Will it then wipe the phone and force them to a first use/create profile screen? That would be an awesome benefit.

And, if so, when would that happen? On reboot of lost phone? On first wake from sleep mode?

I'm just very curious...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
    go to manage your profile and wipe your lost phone....you will still have your profile on the server as long as your back-up has been working...... https://ps.palmws.com/palmcsext/cons...oginPage.iface

tip check it often it hangs up on you sometimes
    32G Touchpad
    iphone 5 on sprint wouldn't leave a good relationship
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by J.Reneka View Post
    If you lose your palm pixi or plam pixi plus and you get a new one. when you sign into your profile will everything from the other one be on that one?
    what about the notes?
    Memos are backed up..

Text are not

-- Sent from my Palm Pre using Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    So... if someone is walking around using the lost Pixi...

Will it then wipe the phone and force them to a first use/create profile screen? That would be an awesome benefit.

And, if so, when would that happen? On reboot of lost phone? On first wake from sleep mode?

I'm just very curious...
    No ...once a profile is created ..then anybody can use that phone with any SIM... but their contacts n all wont be synced..in order to sync their contacts they need to remove the existing google a/c and enter their credentials..this goes with any webOS phone
    pixi plus (webOS 2.1)>pre2>HP Veer>touchpad