Results 1 to 8 of 8
  1.    #1  
    So basically I just heard about this company today and read a few threads and basically I can just buy a Verizon pixi plus and activate it on their network? Is it that easy and do i just call them and have them activate for me or something?
  2. #2  
    Everyone in my home (including myself) own Palm Pixi's and use Page Plus (P+ or PP). How it works is you get a phone, and you follow the activation instructions listed on kittywireless.com. I followed it three times (to set up my phone and other family member's phones) with no issues whatsoever. The guide to activating your phone successfully is here: Kitty's Palm Pixi Plus Information. As a disclaimer, I do not have any affiliation with Kitty Wireless. I have used them in the past and my family members continue to use them. They're an excellent authorized retailer and they have forums that are very active.

    The big thing with P+ is you have to have some working knowledge of the phone you want (or somewhere to get support), because if you bring your own device to P+, they won't offer troubleshooting. Of course, P+ does sell devices and offer support for them.

    Something a bit off topic: MAKE SURE you deal with reputable dealers. The official page plus website is Prepaid Cell Phone Cards | Prepaid National Cell Phones. I have read some accounts of people dealing with unscrupulous people.

    If there's anything else you want to know, please ask. I will try my best to help you out.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterPiXi View Post
    Everyone in my home (including myself) own Palm Pixi's and use Page Plus (P+ or PP). How it works is you get a phone, and you follow the activation instructions listed on kittywireless.com. I followed it three times (to set up my phone and other family member's phones) with no issues whatsoever. The guide to activating your phone successfully is here: Kitty's Palm Pixi Plus Information. As a disclaimer, I do not have any affiliation with Kitty Wireless. I have used them in the past and my family members continue to use them. They're an excellent authorized retailer and they have forums that are very active.

    The big thing with P+ is you have to have some working knowledge of the phone you want (or somewhere to get support), because if you bring your own device to P+, they won't offer troubleshooting. Of course, P+ does sell devices and offer support for them.

    Something a bit off topic: MAKE SURE you deal with reputable dealers. The official page plus website is Prepaid Cell Phone Cards | Prepaid National Cell Phones. I have read some accounts of people dealing with unscrupulous people.

    If there's anything else you want to know, please ask. I will try my best to help you out.
    What plan do you have for your Pixi, how fast is the Internet, an how quickly do you use up megabytes or gigabytes?
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P Mosh View Post
    What plan do you have for your Pixi, how fast is the Internet, an how quickly do you use up megabytes or gigabytes?
    Cell phone data can be very expensive when used with PagePlus, if you go the pre-paid minutes route.
    But: you can disable cell data, yet still keep Wi-Fi data enabled, for times when located at business places offering free Wi-Fi. There's also home based wireless routers that would also be Wi-Fi capable. These should be secured with a password, since they are by default left open to anyone within Wi-Fi reception distance.
  5. #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. P Mosh View Post
    What plan do you have for your Pixi, how fast is the Internet, an how quickly do you use up megabytes or gigabytes?
    I have the $39.95 plan, Unlimited Talk/Text with 100mb of data. I'm almost always around WiFi, so that's what I use. But in order to send and receive photos/videos, I have to turn on my data, and promptly turn it off once I've received/sent photos/videos. I normally have about 10-20mb of data left every month. If you're a heavy user of data (or somewhere where you don't have access to WiFi), you'll wanna go with the $55 plan. It's unlimited talk/text and 2GB of data.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by glitterPiXi View Post
    I have the $39.95 plan, Unlimited Talk/Text with 100mb of data. I'm almost always around WiFi, so that's what I use. But in order to send and receive photos/videos, I have to turn on my data, and promptly turn it off once I've received/sent photos/videos. I normally have about 10-20mb of data left every month. If you're a heavy user of data (or somewhere where you don't have access to WiFi), you'll wanna go with the $55 plan. It's unlimited talk/text and 2GB of data.
    I bought an AT&T pixi plus and im gonna use it on straight talk instead, I hear it's great and I saw some speed test videos on YouTube and the Internet is really fast
  7. #7  
    I'm New to Page Plus: How do I begin? here's a good resource. It helped me. I started out back in September with the $29.95 plan, but quickly realized I needed the $39.95.
  8. #8  
    Awesome.

Posting Permissions