1.    #1  
    The gesture light stops working whenever I swipe up for the Launcher it doesn't show anything
  2.    #2  
    Please help me
    do you have any patches installed?
    m505 > Z|71 > T|C > T|T3 > LifeDrive > iPod touch 4 >
    Pre 2 > Treo Pro > Aria > Treo 650 > Lumia 920 > BB Z10 > BB Q10
    Lumia 830 > 635 > iPhone 5s > Galaxy Alpha > Lumia 640 >
    iPhone 5c > Nexus 5 > Nexus 5X > Blackberry Priv
    My Palm OS Archive
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    do you have any patches installed?
    I deleted them all
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    I deleted them all
    Did you run EPR? This would be my first course of action. Just because they deleted doesn't mean they fully uninstalled. Beyond that I would say check out webOS Repair utility, should work as long as you are running a factory 1.x install (no meta doctored installs).
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
    Have you tried a full reboot on the phone?

Listing any steps already taken will help others pinpoint your problem or eliminate posting ideas you have already tried.
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    Have you tried a full reboot on the phone?

Listing any steps already taken will help others pinpoint your problem or eliminate posting ideas you have already tried.
    Yep I restarted deleted preware and all patches
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by OldSkoolVWLover View Post
    Did you run EPR? This would be my first course of action. Just because they deleted doesn't mean they fully uninstalled. Beyond that I would say check out webOS Repair utility, should work as long as you are running a factory 1.x install (no meta doctored installs).
    how do you run EPR?
    is it at minimum brightness?
    Ive experienced this as well as poor response to touch none of my non-tech friends suggested cleaning the glass. This turned out to be the easiest fix many times
    Cat up a Treo (now on the Pre, yo!)
    Creepycat at Creepycast Podcast

Palm user since "the one after the pilot" and still horde a drawer full of pda models as well as cradles and fold up keyboards because i was too greedy to let them "go" when they could have "went".
    Quote Originally Posted by boovish View Post
    how do you run EPR?
    In Preware search for Emergency Patch Recovery
    I love physical keyboards... but there is two devices that would make me consider a slab, one is something running a full version of Open webOS. The other is an iPhone!!!! HA HA just kidding (about the iPhone that is)...
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by xandros9 View Post
    is it at minimum brightness?
    yes
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by creepycat View Post
    Ive experienced this as well as poor response to touch none of my non-tech friends suggested cleaning the glass. This turned out to be the easiest fix many times
    I'm like ocd or something so all my stuff is clean