1.    #1  
    I can't figure out how to update apps on my Pixi Plus. someone please help me.
    Open the App Catalog, apps that have updates available have a small yellow-ish arrow badge on their icon. Or the phone checks for updates when you restart it. That would be easiest. Just turn it off and back on again and it will notify you of updates.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnygewitter View Post
    Open the App Catalog, apps that have updates available have a small yellow-ish arrow badge on their icon. Or the phone checks for updates when you restart it. That would be easiest. Just turn it off and back on again and it will notify you of updates.
    Thanks. Whenever I open the updates it says Application Updates are Available.
    boovish...

What country's App catalog are you on? That might help pinpoint any problems and get you regional help.

On my Pre 2 I use the "Software Manager" utility that came preinstalled. If you click on that it shows a list of Apps with their version numbers... After about one minute or so it will give a notification of how many updates available (if there are any - if none, no notification). Clicking the notification calls up a list of Apps that have updates and you can authorize or decline from there.

Note that the only way to update Homebrew Apps is through Preware. If you open that and update feeds you will see the number of updates available as the first line of offerings...
    Lumia 1520.3 (the Beastly Unicorn): Windows 10 Mobile

Windows Central Senior Ambassador

Mobile Nations Devotee
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by RumoredNow View Post
    boovish...

What country's App catalog are you on? That might help pinpoint any problems and get you regional help.

On my Pre 2 I use the "Software Manager" utility that came preinstalled. If you click on that it shows a list of Apps with their version numbers... After about one minute or so it will give a notification of how many updates available (if there are any - if none, no notification). Clicking the notification calls up a list of Apps that have updates and you can authorize or decline from there.

Note that the only way to update Homebrew Apps is through Preware. If you open that and update feeds you will see the number of updates available as the first line of offerings...
    Im on the US version