1.    #1  
    Hey guys, I just got the palm pixi plus and after selecting my language It took me to the palm profile starter upper were it says ether sign in or create a new one. I created a new one but it keeps saying sign in failed.. Help I really want to start using it, but it wont let me in
    What plan are you using with the Pixi?
    try to enjoy my new phone
    It is possible, that I can check new activity on forum via my notebook.Actually, I'm little confuse to do this..hope you will help

pc tools | web hosting in pakistan | daily web directory
    Last edited by Angel45j0; 12/13/2014 at 04:35 PM.
    Angel
    I do not understand the last post but what I can tell you is that a couple of days ago I successfully set up my Pixi Plus using the bypass activation tool for webos 1x and then setting a new profile using wifi (in my case I had to insert a SIM card to make it work - no data plan. if I tried to create the profile without SIM card it would give me a failed message).

PS. Just noticed the original date of the thread... 2012! Let's consider my comment as a reminder that the Pixi Plus is still a working phone in 2014
    Last edited by guilledil; 11/04/2014 at 09:23 AM.
    Dell Axim X5 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Tungsten T3 -> Palm Tungsten T -> Palm Treo Pro + MicroSD 4GB -> Palm Pre 2 (Lost it) -> Palm Pixi Plus -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Veer -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Pre 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel45j0 View Post
    It is possible, that I can check new activity on forum via my notebook.Actually, I'm little confuse to do this..hope you will help
    I use the 'TODAY'S POSTS' button at the top of the forum. Or if there's' a thread you are especially interested in, you can use the 'Thread Tools' drop down menu to subscribe to the thread - you will then receive an email when there are updates. It's also possible to subscribe to particular forums.

But your request doesn't relate to the subject of this thread...

You want to be over here: webOSNation.com - Site News, Feedback & Help - webOS Nation Forums