Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    I have been gone from the WebOS community for sometime (although it is still my favorite mobile OS, Sprint totally abandoned it) and have been on an HTC EVO. I have had nothing but issues with my EVO since the Gingerbread upgrade and Sprint refuses to do anything to help, they say just buy a new phone off contract since I can't upgrade until October. I have decided to reactivate my old Sprint Pixi. I'm not sure what has gone on in the WebOS community since leaving almost two years ago. Does anyone have advice for what I need to do with my Pixi? Is there an upgrade? Should I not worry about an upgrade? Advice would be wonderful! Thanks!
    if you are adventurous there is a thread about upgrading your pixi to 2.1 it isn't officially supported though. I'm kind of in the same boat as you, I'm using my pixi because the touchscreen on my htc arrive stopped working. There are certain things that I miss about webos but to be honest I can't wait to get my wp7 arrive fixed.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Sprint won't fix my EVO and HTC will charge me $240. That is not worth it at all! I may just keep whatever WebOS version on my phone as I don't want to tinker with it too much. I need a phone to get me through October so I can upgrade to the iPhone 5. I'm pretty much done with Android. I haven't talked to many people who hate their iPhones but I've heard a lot of grumbling from Android users with unrooted phones like mine. My husband works with a guy who has rooted a bunch of Android phones. He wants to try that route too. I don't know. I really liked WebOS and was sad when they just went away.